Sunday, February 22, 2009




Earth works began today, and had to be halted unfortunately. Some pieces of asbestos were found on the site, so these need to be removed. It is only a handful of pieces however for safety reason they need to go. The demolition people I used a few months ago will be visiting tomorrow and see to the removal. The other issues now is that EBH want all other bits and pieces of bricks removed as well, and a 100mm deep site scrape. Not sure if the demo company will do that without asking for more $$. It appears though they did not leave the site in an "ideal" state for construction.

Here you can see three shots of the site as it was after the demolition team left.. now I don't know if this is not typical or not... ?

'Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in..." argh..

No comments:

Post a Comment